I’ve been growing small businesses and startups since 2011.
The primary way I drive growth is with written content. I find the right topic, platform, and distribution channels to educate audiences and get them interested in a company’s product.
I used this approach to help the startup MaxCDN get acquired in 2016. After this I traveled to 12 countries while working remotely as a freelancer. I still work as a freelancer today and, since 2016, have helped grow over four startups.
Outside of growing startups, I play around with a hound named Hank, write creatively, and search for my new favorite song and film.
Interesting things about me
- I wrote a short story about Bill Clinton being turned into a flea when I was 10
- I saw Fellowship of the Ring four times in theaters when I was 12
- I accidentally blew up my treehouse when I was 14
- I studied civil engineering for two years before switching my major to creative writing
- I traveled to 12 countries in seven months while working remotely in 2017
- My favorite films are The Matrix, Heat, and Lost in Translation