Interactive marketing firm
If you have WordPress experience, are great at what you do, and want to make a positive impact in the world… we want to talk to you about joining our team.
In this role, you’ll collaborate with our designers, producers, and other developers to build great stuff—often in the form of WordPress websites (or things that integrate with WordPress sites), but also all sorts of other neat things as well.
If you’re a proactive problem solver, a tinkerer, a self-starter, and, when necessary, a search-Stack-Overflow-until-your-eyes-fall-out type of person, keep reading!
- Collaborate with your teammates to create strategy, come up with new ideas and provide insight and expertise for our projects
- Develop and implement new features and functionality for WordPress-based websites (and other non-WordPress things, too)
- Establish and provide guidance for backend architecture
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize code for maximum speed and scalability
- Experience working with responsive frameworks, like Bootstrap or Foundation.
- Proficiency in PHP/MySQL back-end development.
- Advanced WordPress skills, including writing custom functionality, themes, and/or plugins.
- Wizard-like ability with debugging tools (like Chrome Inspector, etc.).
- Experience integrating APIs.
- Proficiency with development workflow including Sass and Git.
- Bonus: experience with Single Sign-On integrations or React.
- Double bonus: experience working with other content management systems (like Drupal or Sitefinity).
- Flexible work schedule
- Medical benefits
- Option to telecommute as you’d like
- Great pay
- Unlimited leave
- Participation in our annual shutdown (two, sometimes more, weeks off at the end of the year) and most federal holidays.
To apply for this job please visit www.yokoco.com.