Productive and all remote team
Are you a creative person who’s best friends are Adobe apps and for whom writing CSS and HTML code is like making a cheese sandwich? Are you? Then, we need you to help us create and develop websites, landing pages, and digital graphics. Join our cool, all-remote team.
We expect you will create wonderful websites from scratch. For that, you will need:
- Extensive experience in web design
- High level of experience with web development (CSS, HTML)
- Direct experience in creating graphics, icons, web elements
- Very good UI/UX knowledge
- Direct experience using Adobe: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign; Figma, etc.
- Creative mind
- Keeps up with the latest trends in web design
- Strong English
- Willingness and ability to work remotely
- Good organizational skills
- Communication skills (let’s repeat: we all work remotely!)
- Fast learner and self-starter with a proven ability to problem solve independently and as part of a team
- We’re looking for a full-time employee willing to spend their most productive hours working with us
- Plan concepts and goals of websites
- Create the webpage look and layout
- Design web features
- Create graphics & website elements
- Implement it all in HTML and CSS in the Hugo framework (most likely)
- Create back up files and documentation
- Maintain and update websites
- Create simple graphics for online campaigns and social media
- Cooperate with the marketing team in creating promotional campaigns & optimizing the sales funnel
- We’re an all-remote team — We believe that work is not a place to go – it’s a thing you do. We all work from home.
- We have our own way of doing things — We are free, open and inclusive. We avoid toxic meetings. We tend to question everything. We live on the cutting edge.
- Your salary at the beginning of our cooperation will be:
- 5900 zł – 7600 zł brut if you go for “umowa o pracę”
- 7200 zł – 9100 zł if you prefer B2B.
- All salaries at Nozbe are based on the salary formula.
- Your time and focus will be respected — It is asynchronous work that guarantees more focus and a good flow. We try not to interrupt each other if it isn’t necessary.
- You’ll manage your own work — We’re light on management and we trust you take responsibility for what you’re really good at.
- Every Friday is a day for learning — We don’t usually do normal, everyday work on Fridays – after getting a weekly review done, we learn new things, read and improve.
- We’re eager to support — Nozbe pays half the price of your electronic equipment, office equipment, healthcare, professional training, workshops, and fitness/sport activities. Plus every employee gets 4,000 zl a year to give to the charity of their choice.
- We meet in person twice a year — Because we work remotely, we organize Nozbe reunions to see each other, to make key decisions, to eat well and to hang out together.
- Nozbe is completely self-funded — We have no outside investors. We prefer slower growth and better working conditions (and even some profits on top of it all!).
To apply for this job please visit nozbe.com.