Website Great Minds
Digital and print resources
Great Minds, a mission driven Public Benefit Corporation, brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™ and PhD Science™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs more than 900 people.
Great Minds’ Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
The Video Tech will play an active role in achieving the organizational mission of Great Minds. This is an exceptional opportunity for a smart, dedicated, and passionate individual to apply his or her skills to support the business growth and mission of Great Minds.
- Edit Videos applying intros and outros as needed, performing additional quality control checks
- Maintain and update relevant systems to maintain solid documentation trail
- Work with Project Managers to ensure daily/weekly deliverables are met on time
- Basic knowledge of Video Editing
- Organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Candidate will require a high speed internet connection
- Professional Development
- 401k with 5% match
- Paid vacation days
To apply for this job please visit greatminds.recruitee.com.