Connect apps and automate workflows
A Total Rewards Analyst is a key member of the People Operations Team focused on providing Zapiens with a best-in-class employee experience. Their primary focus will be assisting with the planning, design, implementation and administration of compensation and benefits programs that are focused on attracting and retaining while ensuring internal equity, external competitiveness and governmental compliance. We are growing and defining what competitive programs look like for Zapier, and this is an opportunity to have a voice in the future of our total rewards culture. This is the ideal position for a motivated individual who has prior benefits administration experience, is well versed in leave of absence administration (international experience is a plus!), relishes spreadsheets and analytics, and is looking for a career growth opportunity.
- You have worked in a people function before. You have 2+ years in a People Ops (HR) or Benefits Role with exposure to supporting a Global team. You have administered Leaves of Absence in multiple states.
- You are data-driven. You are comfortable manipulating data, preparing reports in Excel, and sharing results in a clear manner with multiple audiences.
- You are a self-starter. You have an ability to notice areas for process improvement and take ownership of the project. You are able to manage ambiguous projects or situations with little guidance.
- You love to learn new things. You look for ways to automate your work and possess a growth mindset when it comes to taking on new challenges.
- You are a communicator at heart. You have outstanding oral and written communication skills and care deeply about providing excellent customer service to your fellow teammates.
- You will manage leave of absences for US, Canada, and the UK, ensuring appropriate compliance with eligibility rules including coordinating communication to employees and managers as needed to support leave events, and coordinating all necessary paperwork and filings with appropriate regulatory agencies as required
- You will be the primary liaison with TriNet, our PEO, to provide support on benefits related issues for employees
- You will work with TriNet to administer and support benefits open enrollment in the US, Canada, and the UK through TriNet
- You will own the maintenance of new hire creation and employee data updates in TriNet
- Participate in governance processes and annual data or process audits as required
- You will support Talent Acquisition/People Partners with compensation offers, benchmarking for new roles or other compensation related issues
- You will be the primary owner for Payfactors, our compensation data management tool and will perform market benchmarking, salary range creation, survey participation
- As owner of Payfactors, you will also be responsible for maintaining data (employee, job and salary structure) in the tool and the analytics dashboard
- You will support annual salary review process including merit budget modeling, system administration, and employee compensation statements
- You will be involved in the development and maintenance of compensation education collateral for managers and employees
- You will perform continuous research about emerging trends, issues and best practices, using data analytics to help improving processes or programs
- As a part of Zapier’s all-hands philosophy, help customers via support to ensure they have the best experience possible.
- Competitive salary (we pay based on the norms of your country)
- Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage*
- Retirement plan with 4% company match*
- 2 annual company retreats to awesome places
- 14 weeks paid leave for new parents of biological or adopted children
- Pick your own equipment. We’ll set you up with whatever Apple laptop + monitor combo you want plus any software you need.
- Unlimited vacation policy. Plus we require you to take at least 2 weeks off each year. We see most employees take 4-5 weeks off per year. This isn’t a vague policy where unlimited vacation means no vacation.
- Work with awesome companies around the world. We partner with great software companies all over the world and you’ll constantly get to interact with people from these great companies
To apply for this job please visit zapier.com.