Website Cloud Academy
Enterprise ready training platform
Cloud Academy is the leading digital skills development platform that enables every enterprise to become a tech company through guided Learning Paths, Hands-on Labs, and Skill Assessment. Cloud Academy delivers role-specific training on leading cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform), essential methodologies needed to operate on and between clouds (DevOps, security, containers), and capabilities that are unlocked by the cloud (big data, machine learning).
Companies like Turner, Cognizant, SAS, and ThermoFisher customize Cloud Academy to contextualize learning and leverage the platform to assign, manage, and measure cloud enablement at scale. Learn more at cloudacademy.com.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Strategic Account Manager to add to our growing Sales and Customer Success team. Our ideal candidate will be passionate about driving sales of the Cloud Academy enterprise platform, and accountable for growing this enterprise software business and achieving revenue targets.
- Drive top-line revenue growth through new customer acquisition and expansion of our current Strategic Account footprint.
- Utilize the Cloud Academy software sales process and methodology to manage complex sales pursuits
- Complete Cloud Academy’s in-depth onboarding and sales training to become an expert in our platform, messaging, products and services, and unique sales approach
- Leverage partners and existing customers in your territory to support sales efforts
- Manage large complex relationships with our most strategic prospects and customers.
- Adhere to all Cloud Academy policies, standards and procedures in the performance of job duties
- Meet your sales quota as well as other metrics used to manage the business
- Participate in cross-functional teams including marketing, product, content and engineering teams to deliver outstanding results
- Willingness to travel: 25%
- 6+ years of enterprise software sales experience with demonstrated results in growing a business or expanding a market; EdTech Industry experience a plus
- New Business Development. Demonstrated ability to find or create new logo opportunities. Proven ability to grow a robust pipeline of sales opportunities.
- Proven track record of Enterprise Software Sales Success: Consistently high performance from year to year is key.
- Manage Complex Sales Cycles. Proven ability to successfully navigate a large deal through the complexities of a large enterprise. Able to understand and manage a deal through and across different functional groups, like IT, Lines of Business, Marketing and Procurement. Can develop mid-level and executive sponsors. Demonstrated ability to identify and address the needs and concerns of a wide range of stakeholders involved in selecting a solution and acquiring a high-value solution.
- Understands market landscape and industry trends, and has relationships with key influencers. Scope includes competitors, partners, consultants, trade organizations, and major customers. Effective and credible with industry leaders when engaged.
- Passion & Personal Drive: Unwavering commitment and determination to do what is necessary to ensure business success; genuine and deep concern for customers, our people, and the business; constantly and creatively thinking about the business; proven work ethic; self-starter/self-motivator
- Strong computer skills including the G-Suite, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Salesforce is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree (including sales methodologies training)
- Must be located near a major metropolitan area
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
- An exciting startup environment
- Four weeks of paid vacation per year
- Build your personal workstation
To apply for this job please visit cloudacademy.recruitee.com.