Website Retail Zipline
Retail time operations for retail
We are looking for a Solution Consultant. This is a key customer-facing role that will work directly with our Sales leaders to set prospective customers up for success, ensuring they fully understand Zipline’s capabilities and feel seen, heard, and valued throughout the sales process. We’re looking for an inquisitive and creative problem-solver who can dig into the “why” behind customer requests, and doesn’t mind rolling up their sleeves to help bring our product to life. Along the way, you’ll help our Development team focus on building product features that add the most value and create tools and processes that will enable our Sales team to scale effectively as our company grows.
- Build custom demo environments to support the Sales Team. Research prospective customers to ensure environments look and feel like their brand. Understand Zipline’s technology and set up demos and presentations to solve each prospective customers’ specific communication pain points.
- Serve as our technical demo guru. Adjust Zipline settings and do light programming to support ongoing demo environment creation. Work with the product team to make changes that will streamline and optimize all demo environments.
Customer Presentations and Discovery
- Become a Zipline “power user” and evangelist who can confidently answer prospective customer questions and back them up with clear examples.
- Truly empathize with our customers and listen to their key pain points, then help connect the dots by showing how Zipline specifically solves for their use cases.
- Serve as the Sales team’s technical advocate and be the first line of defense to answer customer’s technical questions around the platform (including things like: implementation, integrations, security issues, device compatibility, etc.)
Sales Enablement & Training
- Document directions and develop processes to simplify demo and customer set-up.
- Train and educate the Sales team on how to build effective demo environments. Serve as the go-to resource for demo best practices. Implement a repeatable, scalable QA process to ensure Sales reps are demo-ing the product in the best way.
- Serve as an advocate for Sales during regular Product team cycles. Funnel customer and Sales team feedback to our developers to ensure our product continues to meet the needs of the industry.
- Willingness and ability to travel, the role is expected to travel up to 75%
- Is passionate about retail and/or understands the fundamentals of retail operations: Bonus points if you’ve worked in Retail Store Operations before!
- Is tech-savvy and proactive: Keeps up to date with new technologies, specifically those around Web Development, Mobile Web Development, Responsive UI/UX and real-time data validation.
- Has baseline design skills/good design aesthetic: You should know your way around PowerPoint, Keynote, Photoshop, and InDesign. You don’t need to be a graphic designer, but should be able to make decks easily, have an eye for detail, and recognize when fonts look wonky or logos look off.
- Understands and appreciates UX and good product design: We’re looking for somebody who can see the big picture of where prospects are “getting stuck,” then translate that into tangible product suggestions for our development team.
- Is a top-notch communicator: You should have outstanding listening and writing skills, and a keen ability to translate complex concepts into simple, persuasive language.
- Is an all-around good human: We’re a team that believes in transparency, trust, and partnership. You should have excellent collaboration skills to build relationships both within the company and with our customers.
The job split will be around: 30% is creating new demo sites, custom presentations for the sales team and = documentation for best practices on demo creation, 30% is leading presentations, 40% is training the sales team and creating scalable processes
- Remote office: Join an effective remote team and work where you’re comfortable
- Stock: Ownership in a fast-growing company.
- Time Off: Flexible vacation policy to encourage people to get our and see the world
- Benefits: 401k, and world-class medical, dental, and vision policies
- Team Fun: Twice annual company off-sites in fun locations. We’ve done New York, Costa Rica, Whistler, Palm Springs, San Diego, and Mexico City
- Learning: Sponsorship of meetup and conference attendance
- Great team: Working with a fun, hard-working, nice people who are committed to making a difference!
- And Much More!
To apply for this job please visit retail-zipline.breezy.hr.