Luxury AirBNB-like company
At Kasa, we’re building a global accommodations brand. We offer trustworthy, well-priced accommodations in convenient locations that make you feel like you’re at home on the road, with tech-enabled features such as seamless check-in, and personalized virtual service. We want our guests to not just stay with us but to truly settle into our Kasas while traveling.
Kasa’s product is built on the flexibility and scalability of its systems. Unlike a typical hotel, we are able to profitably operate buildings with as few as 2-5 Kasas as well as those with several hundred. And instead of a front desk, we have a 24/7 virtual guest experience team that provides guests with attentive and personalized service. We focus on marrying operations and technology, which allows us to centralize processes, automate tasks, and reduce the need for on-site staffing at our locations. This lowers the price for our guests and improves the value for our property partners. We have Kasas all over the country (in 17+ states) and are expanding into new markets every day.
At Kasa, we aren’t only investing in product, technology, and properties —we’re investing in people! We believe that our teams help our company — as well as each other — grow. We hope your career path at Kasa is unique and exciting. Many employees have been able to advance and move into other roles within Kasa in order to continue pursuing their passions!
We’re growing quickly and are looking for an instrumental leader to hire 100 full time additions to our team over the next 6-12 months to help build Kasa’s global brand. We’re looking for a Senior Recruiter (Remote Possible) with a background in technology recruiting to develop our talent acquisition strategy, lead the end-to-end recruiting cycle for our future hires, and mentor current and future team members on best sourcing, recruiting, and candidate closing practices.
The ideal candidate is a T-shaped leader who is an expert in recruiting but also has the ability and desire to collaborate across other People Operations initiatives.
In this role, you will report to the Director of People Operations and work closely with the Recruiting Coordinator, Directors across the organization, and members of the Technology and People Operations teams. It is important to us that every hire connects with our vision, mission and values. The ideal Senior Recruiter is thus not only inspired by our vision, mission and values but is also able to evangelize others and help our team be more efficient and scalable as we grow.
Day in the life of a Kasa Senior Recruiter
Your weeks will start by outlining a detailed candidate recruiting plan to share with all Kasa hiring managers. Throughout the week, you will split your time between:
- Sourcing top talent through creative methods and sources (social and professional networks, start-up and entrepreneurial communities, etc.)
- Scheduling and conducting interviews while providing white glove hospitality-infused candidate experience
- Hosting meetings with hiring managers that require hard-to-fill roles to determine blockers and new ways to engage top talent
- Participating in People Operations meetings and work sessions to help drive the business forward
For the first few months, your focus will be on building our Technology team and sourcing specialty roles for a few other departments across Kasa.
Throughout the month, you will stay informed about activity in various hiring markets (technology, hospitality, real-estate, startups) in the U.S. (as well as where applicable, globally) and use the data to help make hiring decisions. Once each quarter, you will host a meeting to train hiring managers on recruiting best practices and share actionable insights derived from your OKR metrics that impact our talent programs and processes.
During your journey with us, you will iterate on current talent acquisition processes and procedures and establish new processes that are scalable, compliant, and easy-to-follow by hiring managers. In the next 12-18 months, the next growth milestone for this role is to become the Talent Acquisitions Manager who will scale out the recruiting team, provide purpose and direction through a clear and inspirational vision, and empower your team to become even better at bringing great people into Kasa.
- 6+ years of relevant recruiting or equivalent experience (2+ years of experience as a Tech Recruiter is a must)
- 2+ years of experience building, coaching and managing a team, or program
- Ability to understand relevant tech skills and languages, target companies, conferences, open-source communities
- Track record of successfully identifying exceptional candidates
- Superb verbal and written communication skills including comfort on the phone and video conferences
- Tact, tenacity, grit, self-assurance, ability to think on one’s feet and to know when to apply more pressure and when to give in
- You are an expert in your field, have a strong EQ, and are excited to work on other People Operations initiatives non-related to recruiting
- Travel is part of your DNA and you have a passion for the real estate, tech, and hospitality industry
- You’ve recruited remote team members
- You’ve worked in the hospitality industry at some point in your career
- You’ve worked for small and large enterprise companies
- Remote Work: With flexibility as a core value, and over three-quarters of the team working remotely, Kasa employees are able to work from anywhere!
- Kasa Travel Credit: We love to travel! Kasa employees get an allowance of free stays with us in any of our locations, plus a 50% discount on any nights for friends and family
- Generous Stock Option Plan: We believe the success of our business should be shared with our team. As you grow with us, we increase the opportunities for you to become part-owners of our company.
- Flexible PTO: Full-time exempt Kasa employees are encouraged to take time off as they need and see fit, ensuring that it’s not disruptive to their work
- Competitive Salary: We offer base salaries at or above market rates plus additional earning opportunities based on the position
- Health Coverage: We’ve invested in comprehensive health insurance options to help when you need it most
Depending on your location:
- Favorite snack-filled kitchen
- Catered lunches
- Offsite Team bonding events
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.