Testing and delivery for software projects
Buildkite is the fastest, most reliable, secure way to deploy and test code at any scale. Making developers happy and productive makes us happy, and we’re lucky to work closely with some of the best software teams in the world, including Airbnb, Shopify, Intercom, PagerDuty, and Basecamp.
We are a privately held company that values sustainable growth, transparency and work-life balance. We’re currently a distributed team of twenty-six, and work remotely from Seattle, Vancouver, Perth, Sydney, Hobart, Adelaide, Tokyo, Oakland, Wellington, Berlin and Melbourne.
We are looking for a marketing manager with a builder’s mentality and experience both in marketing operations as well as campaigns/ABM to help create the marketing function at Buildkite. This role is designed for a performance-driven marketer who can dive deep into numbers in a fast-paced startup environment but also possesses creative attributes.
What You‘ll Do
- Build multichannel, integrated account-based marketing (ABM) and other campaigns to drive leads to our enterprise offering
- Create tests to optimize and scale successful campaigns
- Work with product marketing and others to test value propositions among key audiences
- Write, work with product to deploy and test new landing pages and more
- Create reporting for full campaign lifecycle and own a regular reporting cadence to optimize for performance
- Manage Hubspot instance
- Own organic and paid media channels
- Deep experience in digital, demand generation or campaigns marketing
- In-depth experience with marketing automation software such as Hubspot, Marketo or Eloqua and a desire to learn more
- Some experience with CRM
- Have been on a team which ran a successful ABM program
- Excellent writing skills
- Process-oriented thinking
- Possesses deep empathy for teammates and our customer’s experience
- Learning & development. Invest in your personal and professional development with a yearly budget to spend on travel, conferences, workshops, courses, and books.
- Health cover. We’ll make sure that you and your family have access to comprehensive health and hospital cover, no matter which country you live in.
- Parental leave. Take time out to set up a new family, with 6 months of paid leave if you’re the primary carer, and 3 months if you’re secondary. You can use it flexibly, change between primary and secondary, and take the same leave for a still birth. We also keep paying super/401k for 6 months if you take unpaid leave.
- Home office & coworking. Set yourself up with a great work environment, either at home or in a co-working space, with a budget for a desk and chair, and a new computer and phone every 24 months. We’ll also cover the cost of plants, art, or anything else you need to set yourself up with a beautiful and productive work environment.
- Wellness & paid time off. Take care of your health and wellbeing away from the screen, with 6 weeks of paid leave per year, the ability to take time out of work for fitness, and a yearly budget to spend on things like yoga, climbing, personal training, or a day at the zoo.
- Profit share & ownership. Share in the company’s success, and have a stake in what you’re helping to build. Everyone on the team receives a percentage share of the company profits each quarter, and an equity stake through our employee share program.
To apply for this job please visit buildkite.com.