Website Access Softek
Mobile and online banking tech
- Strong product-oriented person: you should be able to transform your idea from requirements into a MVP.
- Mine and analyze data from databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development.
- Create MVP of your product solutions.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experience, revenue generation, fraud detection, churn prevention etc.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Skilled at applying deep neural networks to real world problems.
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, c#) and working with MS SQL database (querying, prototyping data structures, etc.).
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests, and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Good written and verbal English, for communication with US-based teams.
- Experience querying databases: MS SQL is preferable.
- Experience with collaboration processes for large teams, including Git flow, Jira, Confluence etc.
- Experience with AWS, Google and Azure machine learning solutions.
- Experience with Deep Neural Networks, such as PyTorch, Tensor Flow and others.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Work from anywhere in the world!
- Competitive salary.
- Compensation vacation (15 day off in a year).
- Global corporate events for all employees.
- Internet compensation (50$ per month).
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.