Website Access Softek
Mobile and online banking tech
- Writing code with built-in quality – identify and analyze corner cases, design and implement unit and integration tests, participate in building API and end-to-end tests if necessary
- Automate build and deployment of your code to the infrastructure
- Develop UI components using React
- Participate in code reviews
- Hold active position on delivering results of your work to production, actively collaborate with your team members and stakeholders to make sure all necessary details are covered – PM, QA, QA Automation, DevOps
- 3+ years of web application development experience
- Strong knowledge of ES5+ and TypeScript
- Strong knowledge of Async workflows (promises, async/await)
- Strong knowledge of one of the modern frameworks (React, Angular, Vue.js or Svelte)
- Experience with Node.js and JS build tools (Webpack, Gulp)
- Experience building web applications that have good separation of concerns, proper layers of source abstraction, containment and reusable components
- Strong skills in HTML/CSS + CSS preprocessors (LESS/SASS)
- Good understanding of UI/UX designs best practices
- Aware of web security best practices
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Familiarity with DVCS (git or hg)
- Strong team player and good time management skills
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies, like Scrum
- Intermediate English(ability to read, write) or above
Beneficial, but not essential:
- Knowledge and practical experience of C#.NET, ASP.NET stack i.e. you experienced in Visual Studio IDE, know concepts of .NET framework and ASP.NET development
- Understanding of distributed systems design and cloud computing
- Working experience or understanding of the AWS platform, Serverless, CloudFormation, etc.
- Basic understanding of Docker and containers
- Work from anywhere in the world!
- Competitive salary.
- Compensation vacation (15 day off in a year).
- Global corporate events for all employees.
- Internet compensation (50$ per month).
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.