Website Next Matter
Software solution for businesses
Next Matter is building a software solution that redefines how people build and operate their businesses. We will shape the future of work for people across industries and are growing into a company with engineering at its core. Join our experienced, tech-driven team in our journey to the official launch later this year, and subsequent growth to international markets!
- Prepare our product for full public launch later this year as part of our growing team of technology and business professionals.
- Develop simple, high-quality solutions to our customer’s problems in collaboration with your design, frontend and backend engineering colleagues.
- Shape our product and technology roadmap and architecture for the months and years ahead.
- Develop your fullstack engineering, systems integration, and cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Have extensive professional experience in developing user interfaces with JS (React) and backend APIs with Python (Django). A strong understanding of either React and Redux or Python and Django is a must. Experience in mobile app development is a plus.
- Are a very strong communicator, technically as well as in customer, product and team collaboration terms.
- Enjoy writing clean, maintainable and testable code.
- Take full ownership for all aspects of your work.
- Have experience working directly with product, design and customer success colleagues.
- Collaborate closely with your frontend and backend engineering colleagues to implement new features, address technical debt, and review each other’s work.
- Care about the usability and visual aspects of frontend development and performance as well as security aspects of backend development.
- Navigate the complete project lifecycle from design to production confidently.
- Enjoy working with people from a wide range of technical skills and backgrounds.
- Like to bring new ideas to the table that will shape our product, technology, and company.
- Master remote work and collaboration.
- The chance to join a fast-growing, well-funded, early stage startup, with an experienced, tech-driven founding team and a validated product / business model.
- Get to contribute to shaping the future of our company and product, and see the impact of your work.
- The opportunity to work remotely. We are a remote team located in Germany, France, Austria, Finland and Canada.
- Support for your personal and professional development.
- A competitive salary and equity options.
- Pick from several packages of equipment. We’ll set you up with either an Apple MacBook Pro or a Lenovo machine along with any software you need.
To apply for this job please visit nextmatter.bamboohr.com.