Website Access Softek
Mobile and online banking tech
- Writing code with built-in quality – identify and analyze corner cases, design and implement unit and integration tests, participate in building API and end-to-end tests if necessary
- Automate build and deployment of your code to the infrastructure
- Participate in designing and documenting APIs
- Participate in code reviews
- Hold active position on delivering results of your work to production, actively collaborate with your team members and stakeholders to make sure all necessary details are covered – PM, QA, QA Automation, DevOps
- 4+ years of web application development experience
- Strong knowledge of ES5+ and TypeScript + HTML5, CSS3
- Strong knowledge .NET Core, C#, OOP, ASP.NET / ASP.NET Core stack
- Strong knowledge of one of the modern frameworks (React, Angular, Vue.js or Svelte)
- Good knowledge and practical experience with different types of databases (SQL, NoSQL)
- Familiarity and practical experience with unit and integration testing
- Experience building web applications that have good separation of concerns, proper layers of source abstraction, containment and reusable components
- Aware of web security best practices
- Familiarity with DVCS (git or hg)
- Strong team player and good time management skills
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies, like Scrum
- Intermediate English(ability to read, write) or above
Beneficial, but not essential:
- Understanding of distributed systems design and cloud computing
- Working experience or understanding of the AWS platform, Serverless, CloudFormation, etc
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with GraphQL protocol
- Basic understanding of Docker and containers
- Work from anywhere in the world!
- Competitive salary.
- Compensation vacation (15 day off in a year).
- Global corporate events for all employees.
- Internet compensation (50$ per month).
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.