Creates quality software
Clubhouse was built by software engineers with the goal of making project management software less painful, more collaborative, and help software development teams do their best work. The platform combines a simple, modern UI with enterprise-grade tools, allowing technology companies to plan and manage their projects effectively, visualize progress across the organization, and define deadlines and milestones based upon data and predictive modeling.
What originally started as a Hack Day project has grown into a product that is used by more than 1,500 companies across the globe…and we have big plans to continue our growth. We currently have 35 employees worldwide, an HQ in New York City, and we’re backed by some of the best investors in tech.
Clubhouse’s engineering team is a diverse mix of individuals with experience at large and small companies and with a range of technical skill. We’re growing our Frontend Team and are looking for both mid-level and senior engineers who have experience working across the web stack. While most work will concentrate on building front end features and scaling our existing web systems, you may also work on projects that involve building components that interact with our infrastructure or database.
- Previous work experience, ideally as a full stack engineer working on an application with thousands of end users
- Experience working in React is preferred, although experience with frameworks like Ember and Angular will also be considered
- Experience working with JS build tools like Webpack and Babel
- Strong prioritization and communication skills and comfort managing priorities that shift
- Collaboration skills: you’ve worked effectively with product and design teams in the past
- In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, we’re offering a meaningful equity stake in the company.
- You’ll be working on a product built specifically for software companies, with the aim of improving the lives of its users. We want you to help guide the product, not just build it for us.
- You will be part of a small, professional and fast-moving team. Our work day is not broken up by meetings. Our codebase is small and well-tested. We contribute to the open source movement.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.