Website Great Minds
Digital and print resources
Reporting to the IT Director, the Senior Desktop Engineer role is for an experienced senior IT Engineer who can work in a fast-paced, service-oriented organization. We are building Great Minds IT team and environment from the ground up and looking for someone with a start-up mentality, great at managing multiple priorities, has excellent customer service and problem solving skills.
An ideal candidate will be skilled in managing small teams or IT projects, supporting a Windows and Mac environment, and have broad range of experience using and supporting cloud, security and network tools. We are seeking a self-starter, with a bias towards action, comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization. You will also be self-motivated, team-oriented and passionate about technology and bring a mindset of continuous improvement to IT operations.
- Provide day to day operational direction to the rest of the team, and general coordination with IT leadership
- Work daily with other IT technical staff and customers delivering services and support
- Research and document new software and hardware in support of service requests or project assignments
- Test and install software via Microsoft Intune, knowledge to trouble shoot and resolve install issues.
- Provide prompt and effective troubleshooting, resolution and documentation of all assigned project or service requests.
- Build, manage and support intune deploy packages for our Windows 10 pcs
- Build, manage and support Jamf for our Macs deployments
- Identify process improvements and automate via scripts, tools, etc
- Coordinate IT support activities with third party vendors
- Functions as escalation to project teams to resolve issues
- Create reports and dashboards within Jira
- Support large IT projects – acting as SME, tester, tracking and status updates
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Technology, or related field
- 6+ years’ technology work experience and 3-5 years demonstrated information technology work across diverse application areas and technologies
- 2-3 years’ experience managing small teams or projects
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of IT policies and industry best practice (ITIL, Agile Frameworks, ITSM)
- Experience supporting Microsoft O365 & Microsoft technologies
- Experience troubleshooting Cloud-based applications and technology ( AWS, Azure)
- Experience with SSO applications such as ADFS, Okta or OneLogin
- Experience with Slack or MS Teams
- Experience with Jira Service Desk or other service management solutions
- Experience providing customer support via phone, chat, tickets, or in-person interactions
- Experience with Microsoft Intune ( AutoPilot, Deploys, Imaging)
- Experience with Zoom conference room equipment
- Experience troubleshooting network connectivity issues
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Demonstrated ability to set and manage priorities with multiple internal & external customers
- Professional Development
- 401k with 5% match
- Paid vacation days
To apply for this job please visit greatminds.recruitee.com.