Website Access Softek
Mobile and online banking tech
- Analyze the requirements, research, design, enhance and implement different components of the toolchain to meet the clients needs;
- Extend the open source LLVM, Clang, binutils code bases to support the client’s platform;
- Closely collaborate with the LLVM community and contribute public patches to the LLVM and Clang repository;
- Analyze, build and debug the platform code and platform specific tests, analyze and identify system level issues;
- Develop new and maintain the existing target specific tests.
- Expert knowledge of C/C++;
- In-depth understanding of multithreading, object-oriented analysis and design;
- Version control systems;
- Good self-motivation, ability to work independently;
- Strong track record of building high performance, production quality software;
- Passion for writing clean and effective code;
- Good English, strong communication and teamwork skills.
Nice to have qualifications:
- Knowledge of the C++11 / C++14/C++17 features;
- Experience in overall design of compilers, code generation and optimization;
- Cross-compilation using GCC or Clang;
- Knowledge of assemblers, linkers, object file formats, debuggers and experience using them;
- Familiarity with *nix tools, CMake, make;
- Scripting languages such as Python and bash.
- Work from anywhere in the world!
- Competitive salary.
- Compensation vacation (15 day off in a year).
- Global corporate events for all employees.
- Internet compensation (50$ per month).
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.