Open source software company
eyeo is an open-source software company that builds products like Adblock Plus, Adblock Browser and Flattr. By leveraging distribution partnerships, we bring ad-blocking technology everywhere, giving users control over their online experience while offering creators, publishers and advertisers more ways to earn money for the free content they provide.
In combining our reach based on distribution partnerships and our own products, our technology runs on over 150 million devices.
At eyeo, we’re passionate about user agency, personal privacy, sustainability and keeping the web an open, fair resource for everyone.
You will be a part of the Distribution Partners (DP) Unit. By partnering with top software providers around the world, the DP Unit achieves tremendous growth results by integrating eyeo’s ad-blocking technology into our partners’ products.
After your morning coffee, you’ll be expected to…
- Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to secure new business
- Be responsible for all active sales opportunities and manage assigned accounts
- Maintain a close working relationship with the Business Development Team to drive partnerships forward
- Manage an assigned lead queue that includes research and acquisition of targeted leads
- Partner with Subject Matter Experts in the organization to enhance the business by sharing knowledge, and plans/presentations as needed to close deals
- Maintain high-quality records in the CRM system
- Build and execute business level objectives in line with eyeo’s strategic goals
- 5-7 years of experience in Strategic Business Development Roles
- B2B experience, including technical sales processes and the ability to have strategic-type conversations with various partners
- Willingness to travel (typically a couple of days per month)
- Analytical and reasoning skills to structure your industry across different regions in the world
- Outgoing and service-oriented personality
- Self-motivated, well-organized, hands-on, and proactive team player
- Experience with CRM software
- Excellent English language skills
We won’t hold it against you if you have…
- Relevant experience doing BD work in a Browser, Antivirus or a TelCo context
- Knowledge about ad blocking
- Knowledge about the advertising industry
- Mandarin language skills / Korean language skills
- Work from home, one of our offices, or a co-working space—we trust you to find what works best for you
- Stipend for one of the following: home office, co-working space, or relocation
- Flexible working hours
- 26 days paid vacation days
- Your choice of hardware and setup
- Personal and professional development budget
- Monthly childcare stipend for children under 6
- Offsite team days and annual summer company retreat in Cologne
- Company-sponsored hackathons
To apply for this job please visit eyeo.com.