Secure blockchain applications
OpenZeppelin is a leading cybersecurity company providing security audits and developer tools for decentralized systems that power multimillion dollar networks.
At OpenZeppelin, we have built the leading solution for the secure execution of business transactions via smart contracts, with a 12% market share and maintained by a community of 200+ contributors. Our unique expertise and technology also allowed us to uncover major security vulnerabilities for the Ethereum Foundation, Coinbase, Compound, and Facebook’s Libra, among other leading organizations.
With the success of our product, our security audits work, and our educational efforts, we have set industry standards for building secure systems in a fast-growing industry that is creating an open financial system for the world.
- Analyze the security of smart contracts and decentralized applications.
- Write detailed, engaging reports on the vulnerabilities of those systems.
- Conduct open-ended research around cutting edge blockchain technologies.
- Above-average attention to detail skills.
- The ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
- An advanced English level and great communication skills (oral and written).
- Passion about the blockchain space and decentralization.
- The abilities needed to work collaboratively in a distributed team.
Nice to have
- Prior experience in computer security.
- Experience in blockchain technologies.
- Knowledge in Solidity programming language.
- Medical Insurance: Top quality insurance options for you.
- Paid leave for new parents.
- Team Events: Company retreats in different locations around the world.
- Monthly allowance for wellness activities.
- Free lunch.
- Coworking: Unlimited access to a coworking of your choice.
- Training: Technical training, language lessons in any language of your choice.
To apply for this job please visit openzeppelin.com.