Connect apps and automate wokflow
We’re looking for a SaaS Solutions Specialist to join the Product Advocate group at Zapier!
Zapier’s on a mission to make everyone more productive at work. Zapier has helped over 1.8 million individuals and businesses with their automation needs.
The Product Advocate group is a group that customers can opt-in to speaking to, throughout their evaluation process of buying high-tier plans. We help equip them with knowledge of how to implement Zapier, solve their technical requirements, and showcase the ROI of a business adopting this product vs. individual stakeholders. Buying here is driven by customers, fueled by the product itself, and propelled further by Advocate-led product guidance.
The required skills for this position will be a blend of 50% technical understanding of Zapier, and 50% sales development where you’ll help customers see the positive impacts of Zapier automation on their business.
- Work with inbound interest from prospects and customers to help educate and help them purchase the right product for their SMB
- Manage multiple stakeholders and interests along their buying process. This will include things like emails, live 1-1 demos, multi-stakeholder conversations, and completing enablement questionnaires
- Be accountable for monthly quantifiable targets around the success of the Product Advocate program
- Business Use Cases: Share tips and tricks on how other businesses are leveraging Zapier across their teams, and what outcomes they’ve been able to deliver by doing so?
- Technical Use Cases: Understanding APIs, especially on connecting Zapier to software with Webhooks (where there is no native integration available on Zapier)
- Manage customer’s buying process: How does an organization implement Zapier around their existing processes? How do we make that frictionless and easy to adopt?
- Help organizations find an implementation plan for Zapier: Can this organization build this out themselves? Is their need low-lift and can have someone build it out? Do they seem like they’d benefit from an agency (channel partner) introduction? If so, how do we help them buy Zapier?
- Comfortable leveraging tools like Hubspot, Calendly, and others to capture customer feedback.
- Travel 5% – 10% for company retreats which rotate to various cities throughout North America.
- As a part of our All Hands Support initiative, help customers have the best possible experience with Zapier
You have experience in sales development, customer success, and/or onboarding support roles. You’re comfortable presenting and speaking to customers over video. You have experience managing customer relationships to drive mutually valuable outcomes for both the customer and the company.
You know how to get results. You thrive under situations where you have measurable outcomes that impact the growth of the Company You’re no stranger to measurements like response times, conversations per week, and expansion revenue generated.
You are passionate about customers. You are driven by the customer. Their outcomes are at the heart of everything you do. You have experience building and maintaining relationships with complex, multi-geographical customers.
You are passionate about apps and APIs. We’re looking for someone who has a demonstrated passion for SaaS, APIs, latest technology, trends, and applications
You’re good at self-managing your own schedule. You’ll have to balance a full schedule of speaking with prospective customers, reporting on findings, and thinking about how you can be more effective with each call. You’re great at managing your own schedule with minimal supervision, and can proactively ask for help where needed.
You can transform ambiguity into clarity. At Zapier, we believe in systems and processes that let us scale our impact to be larger than ourselves. In this role, you’ll uncover new pain points and encounter situations of ambiguity that will need problem-solving to find clarity. You enjoy thrive under ambiguous situations and see them as an opportunity to discover new insights that can be transformed into processes for scale. This requires a learner’s mindset.
- Annual compensation reviews
- Healthcare + Dental + Vision coverage*
- Retirement plan with 4% company match*
- Unlimited vacation policy with a 2 week mandatory minimum
- Profit sharing
- 14 weeks paid leave for new parents of biological or adopted children
- Professional development budget
To apply for this job please visit zapier.com.