Website KLIM Technologies
Produces electronics for gamers
As a fast-growing company, KLIM is looking to expand its reach to new markets and bring our products to more customers. To do that, we need to assess opportunities in dozens of marketplaces across the world and decide on which ones we want to launch.
As a Marketplace Manager, your role will be to:
- Detect marketplaces with the most potential for KLIM
- Build a business plan for each marketplace
- Roll out the operational launch for these marketplaces.
- Once launched, manage the daily operations in these marketplaces.
You will be the main decision-maker in the marketplaces you launch. You will mainly work with the CEO, the Head of Marketplaces and the 2 Market Managers, but you can expect to work with virtually the whole company, as you will tackle a wide variety of subjects.
- Fluent in English
- Logical thinking / working with numbers
- Self starter
- Ability to learn
- Ability to take decisions and stand by these decisions
- MS Excel knowledge
- Ability to work on a wide variety of subjects (no job is too small)
- Autonomous, reliable, organized, hardworking
- Analytical skills, willing to learn, growth mindset
- Someone who is both a doer and a thinker
- Related degrees or experiences aren’t required
- Assessing new marketplaces opportunities
- Opening new marketplaces (from the account set up to the first sale)
- Building a business plan for each marketplace: which products to launch, at which price etc.
- Managing the daily operations for those marketplaces (shipments, daily business decisions…)
- Keeping track of sales and taking business decisions based on those numbers (price or listing adjustments, promotion & deals…)
- Managing Pay per Click (PPC) campaigns in the new marketplaces
- Assisting the Sales & Operations team on a wide variety of subjects (market research, logistics, sales, PPC)
- You can choose to come to our head office in Chiang Mai, Thailand or do remote working. Or a mix of the two.
- 2050€ per month => 2350€ per month after the trial period of 3 months
- 20 days of paid holiday, and there is a generous paternity and maternity scheme in place.
- Aggressive pay-rise policy: 2 per year, so 1 every 6 months (upwards of 5% at each pay rise + cash bonus).
- A yearly bonus based on the company’s performance.
- Discretionary budget of 1500€ to cover for your IT and your learning expenses and gift your friends and family.
- The full catalogue of KLIM products.
- There is no fixed schedule, you make your own. You can expect a 40-hour weekly workload.
- Once a year there will be a company retreat, most likely on a South East Asian island or in Europe, all expenses (accommodation, flights, activities, etc.) will be paid for.
To apply for this job please visit klimtechs.com.