Luxury AirBNB-like company
Kasa is building a global accommodations brand. We offer trustworthy, well located, and well priced, home-like accommodations that feature tech-enabled, seamless check-in, and personalized virtual service. We want our guests to not just stay with us but to truly settle into our Kasas while traveling.
Kasa’s product is built on the flexibility and scalability of its systems. Unlike a typical hotel, we are able to profitably operate buildings with as few as 2-5 Kasas as well as those with several hundred. And instead of a front desk, we have a 24/7 virtual guest experience team that provides guests with attentive and personalized service. We focus on marrying operations and technology, which allows us to centralize processes, automate tasks and reduce the need for on-site staffing at our locations. This lowers the price for our guests, and improves the value for our landlord partners. We have Kasas all over the country and are expanding into new markets every day.
At Kasa, we aren’t only investing in product, technology and properties; we’re investing in people! We believe that our teams help the company—as well as each other—grow. We hope each career path at Kasa is unique and exciting. Many employees have been able to advance and move into other roles within Kasa in order to continue pursuing their passions!
- Dedicated focus on partner retention, satisfaction, and growth through the creation and management of deep relationships with the different stakeholders (principals, asset managers, property managers) in a portfolio of partners.
- Proactively connect with stakeholders to receive feedback and work to continually improve the strength of our relationships with our partners.
- Conduct recurring financial and operational performance reviews with each partner.
- Advocate on behalf of the Partner to liaise with internal departments in an effort to drive solutions and improve the relationship.
- Manage and take ownership for escalations of any serious/urgent issues.
- Ensure a smooth handoff process, both internally and externally, from move-in to ongoing property maintenance.
- Rigorously track conversations and outcomes in CRM.
- Drive renewal conversations and collaborate with the Real Estate team to identify expansion opportunities with partners.
- Intimately familiar with the terms and conditions of each partnership agreement.
- Property Operations – Strong familiarity with hotel and/or multifamily P&Ls and operations.
- Outgoing & Personable – You are someone who gets energy from interacting with others and is excited about meeting new people and building deep relationships.
- Strong Communicator – You are able to clearly and concisely communicate both verbally and in writing. You are extremely comfortable on the phone and with email.
- Responsive & Trusted Partner – Colleagues or customers know that they can rely on you to solve problems. You take meticulous notes and follow-up after every call.
- Analytical by nature
- 5+ years working in asset management, property management, account management or customer success.
- Prior experience working in an institutional multifamily or hospitality company is preferred.
- Willing and able to travel – expect to spend up to a third of your time on the road visiting properties depending on the month. (Currently, on pause due to COVID)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including being responsive evenings and weekends as needed. We have guests staying with us 24/7!
- We are headquartered in San Francisco but this position can be based anywhere – must be self-motivated and comfortable working remotely.
- Remote Work: With flexibility as a core value, and over three-quarters of the team working remotely, Kasa employees are able to work from anywhere!
- Kasa Travel Credit: We love to travel! Kasa employees get an allowance of free stays with us in any of our locations, plus a 50% discount on any nights for friends and family
- Generous Stock Option Plan: We believe the success of our business should be shared with our team. As you grow with us, we increase the opportunities for you to become part-owners of our company.
- Flexible PTO: Full-time exempt Kasa employees are encouraged to take time off as they need and see fit, ensuring that it’s not disruptive to their work
- Competitive Salary: We offer base salaries at or above market rates plus additional earning opportunities based on the position
- Health Coverage: We’ve invested in comprehensive health insurance options to help when you need it most
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.