Luxury AirBNB-like company
Kasa is building a global accommodations brand. We offer trustworthy, well located, and well priced, home-like accommodations that feature tech-enabled, seamless check-in, and personalized virtual service. We want our guests to not just stay with us but to truly settle into our Kasas while traveling.
Kasa’s product is built on the flexibility and scalability of its systems. Unlike a typical hotel, we are able to profitably operate buildings with as few as 2-5 Kasas as well as those with several hundred. And instead of a front desk, we have a 24/7 virtual guest experience team that provides guests with attentive and personalized service. We focus on marrying operations and technology, which allows us to centralize processes, automate tasks and reduce the need for on-site staffing at our locations. This lowers the price for our guests, and improves the value for our landlord partners. We have Kasas all over the country and are expanding into new markets every day.
At Kasa, we aren’t only investing in product, technology and properties; we’re investing in people! We believe that our teams help the company—as well as each other—grow. We hope each career path at Kasa is unique and exciting. Many employees have been able to advance and move into other roles within Kasa in order to continue pursuing their passions!
- Work with Account Managers, Property Operations, Guest Experience and our property partners to spearhead changes or improvements to our operations. Projects can be initiated internally or in response to feedback received from property partners.
- Collaborate with other teams to improve cross-department communications and operations for Kasa as a whole.
- Develop systems that track the effectiveness of implemented changes over time.
- Work with the team to develop systems to support communication, organization and accountability.
- Develop systems that measure, track, and report data related to team OKRs.
- Develop protocols and materials for sharing performance data with our partners.
- Property operations – You know what it takes to run a property well.
- Project management – You are able to take ideas and follow them through to fruition in a way that is organized, efficient, and effective. You are able to encourage others to collaborate effectively to get projects across the finish line.
- Strong interpersonal skills – You are someone who gets energy from interacting with others and is excited about collaborating and building relationships.
- Problem-solving – You are able to think big in terms of solutions to complex problems. You are open-minded and actively seek multiple perspectives in order to inform your decision-making.
- Strong Technology – Including use of various online platforms (Google Suite, Notion, Slack, CRM, Kustomer, etc.)
- 5+ years prior experience in program management, project management, operations, or strategy in real estate
- Technical understanding of residential building systems. Experience working with facilities and property management teams
- Bachelor’s degree
- Willing and able to travel as needed
- We are headquartered in San Francisco but this position can be based anywhere – must be self-motivated and comfortable working remotely.
- Remote Work: With flexibility as a core value, and over three-quarters of the team working remotely, Kasa employees are able to work from anywhere!
- Kasa Travel Credit: We love to travel! Kasa employees get an allowance of free stays with us in any of our locations, plus a 50% discount on any nights for friends and family
- Generous Stock Option Plan: We believe the success of our business should be shared with our team. As you grow with us, we increase the opportunities for you to become part-owners of our company.
- Flexible PTO: Full-time exempt Kasa employees are encouraged to take time off as they need and see fit, ensuring that it’s not disruptive to their work
- Competitive Salary: We offer base salaries at or above market rates plus additional earning opportunities based on the position
- Health Coverage: We’ve invested in comprehensive health insurance options to help when you need it most
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.