Website Chili Piper
Inbound revenue acceleration platform
Chili Piper helps businesses help their buyers.
People interested in your business typically have to wait hours or days after filling out a form. Not anymore. Our intelligent assistant offers them a simple way to book a meeting or start a phone call immediately upon form submission.
Unlike the traditional method of inbound lead management, Chili Piper uses smart rules to qualify and distribute leads to the right reps in real time. Our software also allows companies to automate opportunity distribution from their SDR’s to their AE’s, and book meetings from their marketing campaigns and live events.
Companies like Square, Twilio, DiscoverOrg, SalesLoft, and SiriusDecisions use Chili Piper to create an amazing experience for their leads, and in return experience higher conversions for their business.
Chili Piper is focused on helping Businesses help their Buyers – building a new category we call Buyer Enablement
Chili Piper is building a team of analytical, experienced B2B demand marketers to continue to scale our growth worldwide.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will work closely with the leadership team to define and carry out our product go-to-market strategy. You will help our customers, ecosystem partners, and internal stakeholders achieve business success by telling a unique and differentiated story about the value we provide.
You will be the expert in understanding our buyers and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge into compelling and differentiated messaging, positioning, and content for consumption by sales, partners, and customers.
What You’ll Do
- Messaging and positioning: Develop messaging and positioning that communicates the value proposition of Chili Piper products to sales, partners, and prospects. Understand the market, competitors, users, pains, and more to accurately position our product and features in prospects’ minds. Operationalize processes around this so that the entire company is operating from this information.
- Competitive Intelligence and Analysis. Gather competitive intelligence on our key competitors and translate it into differentiation materials for the field and for external consumption. Develop processes for collecting competitive intelligence, distill into the right level of detail, and then translate into internal and external communications.
- Go to Market Leadership. Execute product launch strategy with a cross-functional team; develop objectives and success metrics for the introduction of new offerings. This includes building feature level positioning and competitive landscapes, preparing internal teams, and driving launch activities.
- Sales/Internal Enablement. Execute sales enablement strategy for our sellers in inside, field, technical, and partner-facing roles; develop and deliver sales enablement content and playbooks.
- Create effective marketing assets and collateral, including white papers, presentations, case studies, solutions briefs, web content, data sheets, and sales kits in support of our marketing campaigns and demand generation efforts
What We’re Looking For
- You’re a jack or jill of all trades and able to take on a wide range of marketing projects
- You can quickly wrap your head around a product and explain the value either written or verbally
- You have the writing skills needed to draft a blog post or write compelling landing page copy
- You can edit a zoom recording to create a short customer case study or testimonial video
- You can use tools like Loom or CloudApp to create product screenshots, gifs, or walk-through videos
- You can design simple graphics or know what you’re looking for to create a detailed brief for a designer
- You can work well cross functionally and build credibility with sales and customer success teams
- 3+ years of product marketing experience
- Knowledge of the sales tech market, including key players, market trends, key industry analysts, and the overall technology direction
- Experience launching new products or features to market
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Passion for Chili Piper Values of Help, Innovate, Have Fun
- Thrive in a fast pace environment with ability to prioritize and multi-task on the fly
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems
- Self motivated and self-directed; Fast learner
- Strong English communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and priorities change frequently
- Strong attention to detail and documentation
- Comfortable in supporting and working with global customers across many time zones
- Unlimited vacation
- Company Offered 401k Plan
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job
To apply for this job please visit www.chilipiper.com.