Website Chili Piper
Inbound revenue acceleration platform
Chili Piper helps businesses help their buyers.
People interested in your business typically have to wait hours or days after filling out a form. Not anymore. Our intelligent assistant offers them a simple way to book a meeting or start a phone call immediately upon form submission.
Unlike the traditional method of inbound lead management, Chili Piper uses smart rules to qualify and distribute leads to the right reps in real time. Our software also allows companies to automate opportunity distribution from their SDR’s to their AE’s, and book meetings from their marketing campaigns and live events.
Companies like Square, Twilio, DiscoverOrg, SalesLoft, and SiriusDecisions use Chili Piper to create an amazing experience for their leads, and in return experience higher conversions for their business.
Chili Piper is focused on helping Businesses help their Buyers – building a new category we call Buyer Enablement
We are looking for a product manager to help us grow our customer base and make every team on Chili Piper more productive.
You’re constantly identifying user problems and thinking critically about which to prioritize. You know how to measure and interpret the results of your team’s efforts. You love working on teams, side-by-side with the best engineers and designers. You easily manage several projects at once and you don’t miss deadlines.
Chili Piper has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking, and, above all, collaborative.
What You’ll Do
- Become an authority in your product area. You’ll identify customer needs and business opportunities through a combination of research, feedback collection from cross-functional teammates, and competitive data analysis.
- Define, understand, and improve key funnels and metrics.
- Own features and experiments end-to-end, including writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results throughout the company.
- Drive execution against our plan in collaboration with Engineering and Design peers: making trade-offs, anticipating staffing needs and risks, and ensuring frequent and clear communication.
What We’re Looking For
- Prior Saas experience is a must
- 3+ years of experience building and delivering successful products. You can take rough themes and big ideas and turn them into a roadmap with minimal guidance
- Talent for mediating challenging interests and finding creative solutions
- Strong written communication skills
- You love building complex products that engage users
- You understand how to take highly complex data and turn it into actionable insights
- You like to be challenged by enterprise-grade problems
- Are very very passionate about every small detail in a product and always dedicated to improving your craft
- Love a good scrum and neatly organized kanbans
- Passion for Chili Piper Values of Help, Innovate, Have Fun
- Thrive in a fast pace environment with ability to prioritize and multi-task on the fly
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems
- Self motivated and self-directed; Fast learner
- Strong English communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and priorities change frequently
- Strong attention to detail and documentation
- Comfortable in supporting and working with global customers across many time zones
- Unlimited Vacation
- Company Offered 401k Plan
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job
To apply for this job please visit www.chilipiper.com.