Website Chili Piper
Inbound revenue acceleration platform
Chili Piper helps businesses help their buyers.
People interested in your business typically have to wait hours or days after filling out a form. Not anymore. Our intelligent assistant offers them a simple way to book a meeting or start a phone call immediately upon form submission.
Unlike the traditional method of inbound lead management, Chili Piper uses smart rules to qualify and distribute leads to the right reps in real time. Our software also allows companies to automate opportunity distribution from their SDR’s to their AE’s, and book meetings from their marketing campaigns and live events.
Companies like Square, Twilio, DiscoverOrg, SalesLoft, and SiriusDecisions use Chili Piper to create an amazing experience for their leads, and in return experience higher conversions for their business.
Chili Piper is focused on helping Businesses help their Buyers – building a new category we call Buyer Enablement
The goal of our product team is to make delightful, enterprise-grade products delightful to use on a day by day basis, hiding all the complexity from the user
Our users are sophisticated employees of highly successful companies (like Square, Twillio, Airbnb and many other companies we can’t even name) and we want them to be surprised by easy, yet powerful tools that can make their work easier
We started with a calendar that helps them get more client meetings in their calendar and we are now bringing them a delightful experience in many more areas of their workday.
What You’ll Do
- You will work closely every day with our dev and product team in designing the future products Chili Piper will offer.
- Ensuring that the design process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for enterprise software product design.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
- Designs intuitive wireframes and product specs.
What We’re Looking For
- Someone who can take a complicated workflow and turn it into a delightful experience
- Someone who understands how to take highly complex data and turn it into actionable insights
- You Love to be challenged by enterprise-grade problems
- You are very very passionate about every small detail in a product and always dedicated to improving their craft
- Experience using Figma (experience with Abstract is a plus)
- Ideally, you already worked with sales/marketing automation tools and know-how badly designed they are.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Passion for Chili Piper Values of Help, Innovate, Have Fun
- Thrive in a fast pace environment with ability to prioritize and multi-task on the fly
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems
- Self motivated and self-directed; Fast learner
- Strong English communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and priorities change frequently
- Strong attention to detail and documentation
- Comfortable in supporting and working with global customers across many time zones
- Unlimited Vacation
- Company Offered 401k Plan
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job
To apply for this job please visit www.chilipiper.com.