Website Taxa Network
Blockchain agnostic infrastructure
Taxa Network is a privacy-preserving, computationally powerful, highly developable, blockchain agnostic layer-2 infrastructure. By leveraging state-of-the-art trustless technologies, Taxa aims at becoming the universal business logic layer of the blockchain infrastructure, serving the unique needs in DeFi, gaming, supply chain, security and more, and enabling killer apps of Web 3.0 to develop and thrive.
Usability, developability, inclusivity, and reliability are amongst our core values since Day 1. We care about the work we do. We experiment with new ideas and technologies, put the right processes and tools in place to make developers happy and efficient, and sponsor tech talks and coaching sessions to empower everyone to become their best.
Are you looking to contribute to the blockchain revolution that is changing the world? We are looking for a talented marketer to promote Taxa’s vision and offerings in local and global crypto communities, online and offline.
- Create compelling and accurate messaging for e-communications, digital marketing, marketing collateral, and media releases with brand integrity;
- Develop and execute calendars for targeted digital communications to reach segmented demographics and grow audience engagement;
- Develop and manage multimedia projects (slideshows, podcasts, etc.);
- Cultivate and manage online and offline communities;
- Explore community friendly platforms to facilitate the expansion of Taxa’s awareness and influence;
- Moderate Taxa forums, channels, social platforms, and chat groups to increase positive engagement;
- Organize local online and offline events and meetups;
- Assist with Taxa’s evangelist and ambassador recruitment and bonding;
- Translate and proofread content;
- Share community feedback with relevant functional teams.
Minimum REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience in digital media, communications, marketing, journalism, or a related field;
- Experience developing engaging and unique content for social media, blog posts, newsletters, etc;
- Experience launching and managing online and offline community initiatives such as online forums, ambassador programs, event series, etc;
- Strong understanding of cryptocurrency related terminologies and trends and have a liking for crypto cultures;
- Organized, detail-oriented, and deadline-driven;
- Ability to speak and write clearly, creatively, compellingly, and accurately;
- Being a native speaker in Korean or Chinese is a big plus, but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Marketing, Advertising, PR, Communications or Business.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexibility of working from anywhere you want to;
- Opportunity to make an impact to the fast evolving Web 3.0;
- Work with the best minds in research, development, business, and marketing worldwide.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.