Website Protocol Labs
Makes the internet more dependable
- Develop and maintain infrastructure in AWS and other cloud environments to power different drand networks ensuring the highest security standards and best-practices.
- Work with a standard suite of tools to monitor and inspect the different deployments, choosing and creating the tooling to quickly assess health, evolution and adjustments needed.
- Provide technical leadership, support and best-practices to other partners of the drand networks.
- Ensure that the drand networks never get hacked and can run reliably under significant stress conditions and large volume usage.
- Work closely with drand developers and create a tight feedback loop or directly participate in drand’s development.
- Enable users around the world to deploy new networks and consume drand randomness in the simplest way possible.
- You have experience deploying production grade infrastructure in automated and portable fashion.
- You have experience designing and securing said cloud environments and are familiar with mitigation techniques for DoS attacks.
- You place high value in documentation and dissemination of information and are able to communicate effectively and professionally with third parties.
Highly-valued bonus points include:
- Familiarity with Terraform, Packer, AWS and other clouds, Go programming, experience managing incident response processes.
- Familiarity with the TICK stack and other monitoring solutions (Prometheus, Grafana).
- Capacity to iterate and drive forward infrastructure projects with initiative and autonomy.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.