Luxury AirBNB-like company
Kasa is building a global accommodations brand. We offer trustworthy, well located, and well priced, home-like accommodations that feature tech-enabled, seamless check-in, and personalized virtual service. We want our guests to not just stay with us but to truly settle into our Kasas while traveling.
Kasa’s product is built on the flexibility and scalability of its systems. Unlike a typical hotel, we are able to profitably operate buildings with as few as 2-5 Kasas as well as those with several hundred. And instead of a front desk, we have a 24/7 virtual guest experience team that provides guests with attentive and personalized service. We focus on marrying operations and technology, which allows us to centralize processes, automate tasks and reduce the need for on-site staffing at our locations. This lowers the price for our guests, and improves the value for our landlord partners. We have Kasas all over the country and are expanding into new markets every day.
At Kasa, we aren’t only investing in product, technology and properties; we’re investing in people! We believe that our teams help the company—as well as each other—grow. We hope each career path at Kasa is unique and exciting. Many employees have been able to advance and move into other roles within Kasa in order to continue pursuing their passions!
Like any Guest Experience Specialist, there is no ‘typical day’. You will work 8-hour ‘virtual office’ shifts. During your virtual office shifts, you will actively work on tasks to help the business function. You’ll spend time with guests via phone, text, email, and web-based platforms and take initiative to quickly answer and handle guest issues as they arise. Most of the time, you’ll be working virtually, but with occasional visits to the apartments in your city to support operations or provide a special touch to guests.
As a GX Specialist, you will guide guests through the reservation process and become an expert on all things Kasa to help answer unit-specific questions. You will also manage and schedule housekeeping and help to grow the business as we add new units.
- You have 2+ years of service industry experience
- You pride yourself on your communication and organizational skills
- You’re reliable, consistently on time, and follow through on what you promise
- You’re proactive by nature and can act decisively when needed, especially in a pinch
- You’re lighthearted and can handle guest issues with a calm and positive demeanor
- You’re compassionate and love working with our guests, no matter who they are
- You must be available to work weekends
- You enjoy technology and you’re eager to learn new systems and platforms
- You’re flexible in your schedule and can help fill gaps on a team calendar when needed
- You’re a team player who is committed to uplifting your coworkers and the company when you can
- You’ve worked in the hospitality industry at some point in your career
- You have experience in a small company environment
- Remote Work: With flexibility as a core value, and over three-quarters of the team working remotely, Kasa employees are able to work from anywhere!
- Kasa Travel Credit: We love to travel! Kasa employees get an allowance of free stays with us in any of our locations, plus a 50% discount on any nights for friends and family
- Competitive Salary: We offer base salaries at or above market rates plus additional earning opportunities based on the position
- Health Coverage: We’ve invested in comprehensive health insurance options to help when you need it most
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.