Website Retail Zipline
Real time operations for retail
We are an early stage, well-funded company. We have awesome investors, great customers and are looking for a Front End Engineer to help us ensure our customers are successful with our product. For this role, we are looking for someone who will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. Your duties will include translating our company and customer needs into a functional and appealing digital environment, ensuring great user experience!
- Taking projects from inception to completion, and are outcome oriented.
- Being proactive with communication and have no problem managing your time as a remote employee.
- Proud of your craft, and enjoy and value clean code that scales to keep large teams productive.
- Develop user-friendly web pages, using markup languages like HTML
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and design mobile-based features
- Develop quality mockups and prototypes
- Review, maintain and improve company’s website
- Work together with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Collect feedback from users and build solutions based on this data
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Maintain high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Keep in touch with latest trends in web development
- Sc degree in Computer Science or other relevant area
- You have relevant production experience (one to three years) with large-scale rails applications
- Good experience with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- Good understanding of layout aesthetics and SEO principles
- Knowledge of browser testing and debugging
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills with an ability to perform well in a dynamic environment
- You are an excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
- You have some experience with React, Angular, Node, Flux, Redux or similar tools
- You have a strong sense of web design and are attuned to the fundamentals of user experience.
- You’re familiar with the whole web stack
- 3+ years’ experience of working on a Front-end Developer position
- Excellent understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
More about you:
- Retail experience is an asset, but not required
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office, Project or Basecamp
- Ability to effectively communicate to, present to, influence or befriend all levels within an organization.
- Outstanding listening and writing skills, and a keen ability to translate complex concepts into simple, persuasive language.
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills to build relationships across the company with both ours as well as our customers.
- Self-motivated, dependable, and dedicated.
- Remote office: Join an effective remote team and work where you’re comfortable
- Stock: Ownership in a fast-growing company.
- Time Off: Flexible vacation policy to encourage people to get our and see the world
- Benefits: 401k, and world-class medical, dental, and vision policies
- Team Fun: Twice annual company off-sites in fun locations. We’ve done New York, Costa Rica, Whistler, Palm Springs, San Diego, and Mexico City
- Learning: Sponsorship of meetup and conference attendance
- Great team: Working with a fun, hard-working, nice people who are committed to making a difference!
- And Much More!
To apply for this job please visit retail-zipline.breezy.hr.