SEO performance tracker and analytics tools
Collectively, we want to bring forward-thinking and innovative solutions to the world. We are a bootstrapped company that believes the future belongs to smaller companies that don’t subscribe to the 9-to-5 corpo way of doing things. We believe that the Silicon Valley era is over, and we are building a business which allows us to enjoy the freedom of working remotely where each of us has the autonomy and flexibility to have a high impact on the world with our work.
If you are a positive-oriented hacker who does not fit the traditional internet company structure, and enjoys working in a connected team of developers who care deeply about writing clean, maintainable, and reasonably tested code, this job might be the right fit for you. We are not looking for someone who regularly switches companies, or who is only here for a huge salary. Our mission is to develop a strong team that shares our values of personal growth, education, compassion and true friendship.
- Working in a relaxed atmosphere in a small distributed team of highly skilled developers,
- Flexible working hours – choose your own schedule,
- Daily communication and updates in Slack,
- Two weekly conference calls for updates and planning,
- Performing planned work using Kanban methodology,
- Being attentive to daily operations, system status, and production incidents.
- Advanced knowledge of CSS – implementing maintainable CSS architectures,
- Advanced knowledge of layout libraries, such as Bootstrap, Tailwind CSS,…
- Excellent sense for good UX practices,
- Solid knowledge of Ember.js or exceptional willingness to learn it,
- Solid experience with writing front-end tests (unit and integration tests)
Nice to have
- Experience with charting libraries, e.g. Highcharts,
- Experience with visualizations on the web, e.g. SVG and D3 library,
- Experience with D3,
- Experience with Ruby on Rails.
To apply for this job please visit nightwatch.io.