Website Chili Piper
Inbound revenue acceleration platform
Chili Piper helps businesses help their buyers.
People interested in your business typically have to wait hours or days after filling out a form. Not anymore. Our intelligent assistant offers them a simple way to book a meeting or start a phone call immediately upon form submission.
Unlike the traditional method of inbound lead management, Chili Piper uses smart rules to qualify and distribute leads to the right reps in real time. Our software also allows companies to automate opportunity distribution from their SDR’s to their AE’s, and book meetings from their marketing campaigns and live events.
Companies like Square, Twilio, DiscoverOrg, SalesLoft, and SiriusDecisions use Chili Piper to create an amazing experience for their leads, and in return experience higher conversions for their business.
Chili Piper is focused on helping Businesses help their Buyers – building a new category we call Buyer Enablement
Chili Piper is looking to grow out our team with a focus on providing enterprise customers high-value resources to ensure they’re successful. As an Enterprise Account Manager, your primary responsibility will be to ensure that our most valuable customers are getting everything they need to make the most of their investment with Chili Piper. On a day to day basis, you will be working with customers and work in tight partnership with the Customer Success team to:
- Facilitate setting outcomes and measurable objectives with the Customer
- Hold Customer and Chili Piper accountable to delivering against success criteria
- Engage across the Customers organization and works cross-functionally within Chili Piper to identify opportunities and risks, and present recommendations & solution
- Ownership for outcomes including risk management and mitigation, customer’s value realization, and Customer & Chili Piper’s mutual success
What You’ll Do
- Renew/expand the contracts of our largest enterprise customers through great relationship building and value-add throughout their lifecycle with us
- Create expansion opportunities within different geographies/business units, additional sales seats, and new products
- Define and review the success criteria with your customer to ensure they’re performing as expected on a regular basis.
- Leverage sales management tools like Salesforce and Salesloft to track sales activities
- Sell to key decision makers within enterprise organizations over 1,000 employees. You must establish strong partnerships with procurement teams, legal teams, and security teams in addition to the primary decision makers in sales, customer success, and marketing departments.
- Identify customers at risk and provide the support necessary with our Customer Success team to retain and make them successful.
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to ensure all onboarding and success criteria are being met
- Develop account plans to plan out strategy alongside marketing and customer success to expand enterprise accounts.
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of sales experience working with Enterprise level sales cycles
- Experience using Salesforce CRM
- Experience selling to Enterprise Marketing & Sales teams is preferred
- The ability to demonstrate a strong aptitude for both selling and building lasting relationships with customers
- Strong business acumen and comfort with presenting to, and establishing relationships with, senior level executives in enterprise-level companies
- Technologically savvy and ability to learn and demonstrate new technology fast
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed quotas and goals
- The ability to work individually and collaborate within a team environment to achieve set goals
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Passion for Chili Piper Values of Help, Innovate, Have Fun
- Thrive in a fast pace environment with ability to prioritize and multi-task on the fly
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems
- Self motivated and self-directed; Fast learner
- Strong English communication and documentation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and priorities change frequently
- Strong attention to detail and documentation
- Comfortable in supporting and working with global customers across many time zones
- Unlimited Vacation
- Company Offered 401k Plan
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership so you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job
To apply for this job please visit www.chilipiper.com.