Website Taxa Network
Blockchain agnostic infrastructure
Taxa brings performance, privacy and usability to blockchain applications. Taxa’s decentralized computing network leverages state-of-the-art hardware-based trusted computing technology to enable a trustless backend service, serving the applications in performance/privacy-centric industries such as analytics, fintech, advertising, AI, identity, healthcare, legal, security, supply chain, etc. and enabling killer apps of Web 3.0 to develop and thrive.
Usability, developability, inclusivity, and reliability are amongst our core values since Day 1. We care about the work we do. We experiment with new ideas and technologies, put the right processes and tools in place to make developers happy and efficient, and sponsor tech talks and coaching sessions to empower everyone to become their best.
We are looking for an experienced engineering manager. The ideal candidate should have experience in managing tech team, communicating with other functions and feel comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Build and develop an exceptional engineering team that delivers with velocity and quality;
- Influence and establish best engineering practices through solid design decisions, processes and tools;
- Manage robust and scalable systems in order to get ahead of demand;
- Work closely with the rest of the leadership on product strategy and roadmap refinement;
- Actively work with customers, field teams, and cross-functional product teams to deliver valuable solutions for customers;
- Work with partners outside Autonomously on product, technology, and team innovation.
- Streamline and improve adoption of Autonomously’s products and offerings;
- Deep understanding of version control systems (git), including branching and merging strategies and practices;
- Passionate about good engineering practices, new technologies, and improving processes;
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are key to working effectively with the team.
Minimum REQUIRED Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience about distributed system, architecture design and implementation of large; scale systems on Azure, AWS or other cloud infrastructures;
- At least 1 year of engineering management experience of designing and implementing large-scale systems;
- At least 3 years of software development experience in an Agile environment;
- Demonstrated experience in building Enterprise services is strongly desired.
Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field. Masters preferred.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation;
- Flexibility of working from anywhere you want to;
- Opportunity to make an impact to the fast evolving Web 3.0;
- Work with the best minds in research, development, business, and marketing worldwide.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.