Website Yoko Co
Interactive marketing firm
We’re looking for what we refer to as a Digital Strategist – though sometimes other organizations refer to it as an Account Strategist, Strategy Lead, Digital Marketing Manager, Specialist, etc…
To cut to the quick of it, we’re looking for someone who is familiar with guiding organizations along the path of digital marketing evolution. Some who has managed website design and development projects, and ideally knows how to extend the leverage of a website into marketing automation, search engine optimization, and ongoing content creation.
It’s a versatile skill set, and if you happen to possess it, we’d like to offer you the option to bring it to bear on behalf of organizations that work towards building a better world.
- Have direct experience leading a team and client through website redesigns before. Ideally you’ll have 40-50 website projects under your belt at a minimum.
- Be able to lead. This role requires someone who can take command of a room and ensure meetings are a positive and effective experience.
- Be comfortable working directly with clients, managing expectations, and explaining complex issues at whatever level of technical understanding they may have and championing their mission and passion for our team.
- Be able to manage and maintain client relationships, coordinating with the team to ensure efforts are aligned with their objectives, and that calls and meetings are an upbeat and positive experience.
- Understand the principles of marketing that gets results. This includes understanding the buyers journey, conversion orientation, calls to action, landing pages, autoresponders, drip email campaigns, squeeze pages, redemption pages and more.
- Understand content marketing, search engine optimization, conversion rate optimization, marketing automation, and the slew of related and affiliated elements that affect these practices. (Experience with platforms like WordPress, Hubspot, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, etc. is great.)
- Be well versed in traditional marketing communications skills including but not limited to copywriting, blogging, public relations, basic graphic design, web design best practices,
- Understand the role these elements – and the website as a whole – relate to each client’s organizational objectives and goals.
- Be able to wear many hats, and change them quickly. In a single day, you may lead a client call to create strategy, sketch out a landing page, draft emails to clients, collaborate on a home page design, provide feedback on a client video or animation, collaborate with your team to draft new content and CTA ideas for approval, present a proposal, and then grab lunch.
- Ideally have experience working in a similar position in an ad agency or web design firm. Alternatively have experience serving in a similar capacity virtually or on your own as an entrepreneur or contractor.
- Be self-motivated and take initiative. If you’re the kind of person who waits for someone to tell you what to do, this isn’t your kind of place.
- Be passionate about your work. As an agency we know the impact we have on the world is through the way we amplify our clients’ impact. For that reason we work only with people with whom we’re well aligned. That goes for clients and employees
- Flexible work schedule
- Medical benefits
- Option to telecommute as you’d like
- Great pay
- Unlimited leave
- Participation in our annual shutdown (two, sometimes more, weeks off at the end of the year) and most federal holidays.
To apply for this job please visit www.yokoco.com.