Enterprise seatch software
Elastic is a search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co
The Pricing & Deal Desk Team provides strategic, cross-functional and comprehensive assistance to sales contracting and financial compliance. As a Deal Desk Senior Manager, you’ll be working on building process enhancements, scalable solutions that help our sales team and leadership make informed decisions, and focus on streamlining global efforts across the business.
Our ideal candidate is a well-versed leader and business partner who thrives in a fast-paced and distributed environment. Working directly with Sales and Finance teams in developing strategies for complex deals, you’ll be focusing on financial and revenue compliance while establishing, managing, and maintaining our business across AMER (US, Canada, LATAM).
Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and dive into the details? If so, come join our rapidly growing team at Elastic!
- Implementing and managing approvals for non-standard deals and effectively collaborating across Sales, Finance, and Legal
- Serving as a trusted adviser to sales executives and their teams on pricing, product configuration, and business terms to support sales efforts
- Driving and executing decision reviews, approvals, and executing across competencies (quoting, legal, revenue, etc.)
- Collaborating and working with global Deal Desk leadership to deliver consistent and exceptional support to our sales organization
- Assessing Financial and revenue risk on non-standard deals and understanding and embedding financial/legal compliance
- Building and leading systematic CRM workflows around Deal Desk sales engagement and Revenue team alerting for non-standard orders
- Leading sales enablement, deal optimization, profitability and strategic positioning
- Proposing and incorporating custom terms and legal edits into order forms and contract documents
- High-energy, team-first attitude: motivated to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or a related competency
- 8+ years experience in a Finance, Sales Ops, or Deal Desk role within a SaaS-based, high-tech environment
- Proven track record of success in Deal Desk, Sales Finance, and/or Sales Operations
- Experience with negotiation and execution of public sector contracts and engaging in RFPs (SLED/FED)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Salesforce.com (CPQ a plus)
- General experience in building IT requirements and enhancements, and project management
- Strong presence and communication with Sales and Finance leadership in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving – We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
To apply for this job please visit jobs.elastic.co.