Connect apps and automate workflows
We’re looking for a Customer Marketing Manager who will be responsible for our customer expansion strategy and execution. You’ll help create advocacy and expansion through compelling content, campaigns, nurtures and triggers. This role will be an Individual contributor manager role to start, but with potential to build out a team to scale impact.
- Simplify a complex product by identifying how to avoid confusion and instead find quick paths to delightful moments for users
- Expand accounts until they reach a threshold and develop a nurture path to purchase
- Develop insights on customers and build out segments that would benefit from account expansion and upsell
- Identify and help build customer advocates
- Project manage campaigns to ensure a great customer experience and campaign cohesion across all touchpoints
- Partner with decision science to validate approach through testing, qualitative research and KPIs
- Lead communication to active paying subscribers
- Work with agencies and our internal creative teams to build a hub of best in class content
- 6+ years of marketing experience, with at least 2 years in customer marketing
- Passionate about creating customer joy
- Know how to build an account expansion and upsell motion where the number of active users per account is a key driver of growth
- Strong experience collaborating across an org to build complex campaign structures involving multiple teams and stakeholders
- Marketing and customer tech experience (familiarity with tools like Hubspot and Unbounce a big plus)
- Strong ability to build briefs, frameworks, roadmaps and communicate objectives and results in a way that brings the org along
- Details are part of your DNA; you’ve proven this time and again by project managing complex campaigns with several contributors and interested parties
- Results driven and experienced with creating and driving health metrics and impact
- History of strong, empathetic communication
- Competitive salary (we don’t use remote as an excuse to pay less)
- Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage*
- Retirement plan with 4% company match*
- 2 annual company retreats to awesome places
- 14 weeks paid leave for new parents of biological or adopted children
- Pick your own equipment. We’ll set you up with whatever Apple laptop + monitor combo you want plus any software you need.
- Unlimited vacation policy. Plus we require you to take at least 2 weeks off each year. We see most employees take 4-5 weeks off per year. This isn’t a vague policy where unlimited vacation means no vacation.
- Travel of 5% – 10% for company retreats which rotate to various cities throughout North America
- Work with awesome companies around the world. We partner with great software companies all over the world and you’ll constantly get to interact with people from these great companies
To apply for this job please visit zapier.com.