Website WP Media
Making the web better, faster and lighter
Do you like to write engaging content to attract customers? Do you love reading and benchmarking technologies to stay up to date with marketing trends? Do you have experience in executing successful SEO strategies?
If you answered yes to these questions, we are sure this position will sound super exciting to you.
In your everyday job as a Content Marketer, you should first be comfortable with technical content! You will write and manage our content strategy to increase traffic and generate sales.
Here is a list describing the tasks involved in this position (do you happen to like making lists? So do we!):
- You will identify customers’ needs, research industry-related topics, conduct keyword research to recommend new topics.
- You will design content marketing goals, plan and execute the editorial calendar and execute successful SEO strategies
- You will manage our freelance bloggers, assigning them blog posts and ensuring deadlines are met.
- You will produce engaging content (posts, case studies, ebooks, guides…) that support the customer journey and funnel acquisition
- You will review and update published content and optimize SEO and fix potential issues
- You will ensure applicable content is translated and localized
- You will monitor web traffic, rankings and engagement (using Google Analytics and SEMRush)
- Being yourself. Our team is diverse and composed of people from all over the world.
- Respect, collaboration, and inclusivity are some of our core values (more on this below). Every day of work is an exciting opportunity to get in touch with fantastic people who will enrich your cultural and professional background.
- Proven working experience in Content Marketing and SEO. You have a solid experience in creating content across media (blogs, ebooks, research, etc.), as well as a strong knowledge of SEO and semantic optimization techniques.
- Experience with web technologies. Ideally you gained experience in a tech industry start-up, a hosting, a WordPress related company or you have engineering or coding experience.
- You are fluent in English. You will need to be able to effectively write and communicate in English, respectfully, and professionally.
- Excellent written communication skills. You have experience in creating and managing a company’s blog. You have strong creativity, copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Organization and multitasking skills. You can juggle different tasks but also ask for help when needed. The team will always be at your side to support you in case of doubt, and to spend happy moments exchanging funny animated GIFs!
- Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented. You define yourself as a positive and proactive person. You like to experiment and also maintain your actions customer-focused.
Do you want to know three other things we appreciate about our candidates?
- Previous remote job experience.
Slack will be your virtual office, where all the life of the company takes place.
- Knowing the basics of web performance.
We will train you for this, and we will always have your back, don’t worry! But if you already have experience with web performance optimization, let us know.
- The involvement in the WordPress community.
We support our teammates to attend and/or speak at WordCamps and volunteer within the community.
- Flexible working hours
- Minimum vacation policy (you should take a minimum of 5 weeks per year: really, we don’t count them!).
- Once a year, when the company does well, we share our profits with the team in the form of bonuses.
- Every year, we organize a trip with the whole team and spend a week of coworking and fun activities together.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.