Website Protocol Labs
Makes the internet more dependable
- Coordinate with teammates across the research and project teams to drive progress against the goals we want ConsensusLab to accomplish, driving consensus research to support multiple autonomous projects within the company
- Track and coordinate the known problems that must be solved to hit those goals, the proposed solutions to those problems, the interactions and constraints that proposed solutions have on each other, and the effects design requirements have on proposed solutions.
- Assemble a team of researchers to drive progress against these problems.
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- A familiarity with consensus research, in which you explored security or scalability of a system with byzantine or rational actors
- A love of supporting others in their efforts to learn and push the boundaries of human knowledge
- You’ve applied game theory, mechanism design, or agent-based modeling to fault tolerant system
- You’ve previously managed a team of researchers working on novel consensus algorithms
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.