Luxury AirBNB-like company
Kasa is building a global accommodations brand. We offer trustworthy, well located, and well priced, home-like accommodations that feature tech-enabled, seamless check-in, and personalized virtual service. We want our guests to not just stay with us but to truly settle into our Kasas while traveling.
Kasa’s product is built on the flexibility and scalability of its systems. Unlike a typical hotel, we are able to profitably operate buildings with as few as 2-5 Kasas as well as those with several hundred. And instead of a front desk, we have a 24/7 virtual guest experience team that provides guests with attentive and personalized service. We focus on marrying operations and technology, which allows us to centralize processes, automate tasks, and reduce the need for on-site staffing at our locations. This lowers the price for our guests and improves the value for our property partners. We have Kasas all over the country (in 17+ states) and are expanding into new markets every day.
At Kasa, we aren’t only investing in product, technology, and properties; we’re investing in people! We believe that our teams help the company—as well as each other—grow. We hope your career path at Kasa is unique and exciting. Many employees have been able to advance and move into other roles within Kasa in order to continue pursuing their passions!
This is a fast-paced, individual contributor role that’s instrumental to help Kasa continue to expand its real estate portfolio in the United States and beyond. Your tasks will include creating campaigns, sourcing and qualifying new leads in the institutional multifamily market, and working closely with members of the real estate team to grow the Kasa portfolio. This is a remote-based role.
In this role, you will report to the Senior Manager of Real Estate and work with account executives and analysts. You will also work directly with cross-functional stakeholders. We’re looking for a self-motivated and resourceful addition to our Real Estate team who can bring their talent and hunger to the cutting edge of the industry. We hope you are excited by the challenge!
- 1-2 years experience in a high frequency, entry level business development role
- Experience finding the decision-maker in a company and getting in contact with them
- Experience with CRM software
- Creativity in how you manage assigned tasks
- Excellent interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills
- You have a successful track record of creating prospects
- You’re highly motivated and able to maintain efficiency while working independently
- You’re scrappy and resourceful in sourcing new opportunities
- You’re proactive by nature and can act decisively when needed
- You’re a team player who is committed to uplifting your coworkers and the company
- You have real estate or multifamily experience
- Remote Work: With flexibility as a core value, and over three-quarters of the team working remotely, Kasa employees are able to work from anywhere!
- Kasa Travel Credit: We love to travel! Kasa employees get an allowance of free stays with us in any of our locations, plus a 50% discount on any nights for friends and family
- Generous Stock Option Plan: We believe the success of our business should be shared with our team. As you grow with us, we increase the opportunities for you to become part-owners of our company.
- Flexible PTO: Full-time exempt Kasa employees are encouraged to take time off as they need and see fit, ensuring that it’s not disruptive to their work
- Competitive Salary: We offer base salaries at or above market rates plus additional earning opportunities based on the position
- Health Coverage: We’ve invested in comprehensive health insurance options to help when you need it most
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.