Open source software company
eyeo is an open-source software company that builds products like Adblock Plus, Adblock Browser and Flattr. By leveraging distribution partnerships, we bring ad-blocking technology everywhere, giving users control over their online experience while offering creators, publishers and advertisers more ways to earn money for the free content they provide.
In combining our reach based on distribution partnerships and our own products, our technology runs on over 150 million devices.
At eyeo, we’re passionate about user agency, personal privacy, sustainability and keeping the web an open, fair resource for everyone.
How we work
eyeo colleagues are based all over the world. We practice agile and work in distributed, cross-functional teams that span nearly every timezone. Many of our tech teams prefer to work asynchronously.
As a member of eyeo’s Monetization Unit, your main focus will be to set up a Business Intelligence structure and its related processes. You’ll also help support the Unit to become more data-driven, and work with our New Markets team to evaluate unknown business opportunities. Additionally, you’ll take on leadership responsibilities by recruiting and overseeing two new Business Intelligence Analysts.
After your morning coffee, you’ll be expected to…
- Establish BI tools and dashboards in the Monetization Unit
- Initiate and conduct market research and analysis
- Build sustainable long-term solutions to approach our current BI needs
- Lead, develop and support the BI Analyst section
- Promote data-driven decision making across different teams and stakeholders
- Experience in a senior BI role and knowledge of common BI tools
- Knowledge of the ad tech industry
- Experience in a people leadership role
- Enthusiasm and motivation to build up BI from scratch
- Stakeholder engagement skills
- Fluency in both verbal and written English
It’s awesome, but not required, if you know about…
- Ad-blocking and monetization solutions, e.g. paywalls
- The browser market, ideally on mobile
- Agile methodologies
- Work from home, one of our offices, or a co-working space—we trust you to find what works best for you
- Stipend for one of the following: home office, co-working space, or relocation
- Flexible working hours
- 26 days paid vacation days
- Your choice of hardware and setup
- Personal and professional development budget
- Monthly childcare stipend for children under 6
- Offsite team days and annual summer company retreat in Cologne
- Company-sponsored hackathons
To apply for this job please visit eyeo.com.