UpKeep is a mobile-first SaaS solution for maintenance management professionals. It was founded by Ryan Chan, a 26-year-old who received $10 million to grow the company in 2018, the year that I joined. The company grew from 15 to 40 people during my time here. While I usually work remotely, it was so much fun working with the amazing people in the heart of Westwood, Los Angeles.
- Created feature pages and videos that rank #1 in Google search (example)
- Created 100 articles in 30 days for new educational content platform
- Created Q&A site for relevant industry topics (now at 20K+ monthly views)
- Got CEO on most popular industry podcasts and used survey data to earn backlinks
Rob takes on challenges head on. He’s hungry to meet goals, cares deeply about quality, and will always surprise you by going above and beyond. I’ve been so grateful to have worked with Rob!Ryan Chan, CEO and Founder @ UpKeep
Rob brings a ton of value and expertise to any company looking to capture both mindhsare and market share. Far beyond his content and product marketing expertise, he really served as the Creative Director for the marketing team. This included totally overhauling our site and creating an outstanding UX for visitors to discover product features, case studies, pricing options, and value-added resources. His efforts always drive measurable outcomes in terms of boosting SEO rankings and increasing organic leads. I can’t recommend him highly enough!Ben Downing, Head of Marketing @ UpKeep
In addition to ideating, editing, and distributing content for all of UpKeep’s properties, below are some examples of content that I wrote myself.
- What is Preventive Maintenance? (Learning Center Article)
- How to Manage Capital Assets Based on Processes Used by Stanford (Blog Post)
- How to Implement World Class Maintenance Like Stanford (Ebook)
- 2019 Maintenance Insights Survey (Survey Analysis)
- Equipment Downtime (Feature Page and Video)
View more writing samples here.