StackPath is an edge computing and infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) startup that has received $400 million in funding to date.
At StackPath I helped us compete with public companies like Fastly and Cloudflare by scaling technical content creation that increased organic traffic, referral traffic, and general interest in the products StackPath is building.
- Grew blog’s monthly organic traffic from 0 to 20K in three months
- Increased page-one keyword rankings from 700 to 3,500 across site
- Created 20 case studies and helped create initial API documentation
- Managed technical writers on Upwork; received 5 stars as manager
- Grew referral traffic by getting blog posts shared in popular newsletters
- Started and curated a monthly newsletter that grew to 3,000+ subscribers
- Created content and collaborated with team for go-to-market activities
- Tracked keyword rankings, backlinks, and organic traffic growth with Ahrefs
Rob has the unique ability to see a ‘zoomed out’ view of the company’s content and the market they are going after. This gives him the ability to quickly focus on what needs improvement and identify content strategies that will have immediate positive impact for the business. He’s also organized, thorough, and a great writer and editor.Justin Johnson, VP Developer Relations @ StackPath
In addition to ideating, editing, and distributing all of the technical content on the blog I wrote content as well. Below are some samples.
- How an Alexa Skill Developer Eliminated 1-Star Reviews Due to Timeouts
- Deploying Distributed Open Source Software at the Edge
- What is a Distributed System?
- Recommended DeveloperWeek 2020 Speakers for High Performance Devs
- The Web Application Firewall That Helps Prevent Wildfires – RoboticsCats
- Creating a True Live Streaming Experience with StackPath – NetInsight
You can view more writing samples here.