Routine 1.0 was restrictive and demanding. I was supposed to only eat meat on certain days and do a medium-to-intense workout every day. Because it was so demanding, I wasn’t able to do it. And when I didn’t do it, I stressed myself out.
For instance, I was on a date the other night and we ended up going to a Mexican restaurant — on the night I was supposed to eat vegan. I ate meat anyways. I felt really bad about it. Routine 2.0 is more flexible to accommodate special occasions like this.
As for exercising: I do a good bit of exercising in the morning already with my yoga routine and walking. This is more exercise than the majority of people do all day. And then I tell myself I need to work out every evening.
It’s too much. There’s little time left to enjoy life and relax. There’s also a limited amount of energy left for me to work on my screenplay.
Routine 2.0 will direct some of these issues.
- Be conscious of the food you eat.
– Eat more plant-based food than animal products.
– When eating animal products, try to buy them from healthy, sustainable environments.
– Still, never consume dairy products.
- Saturday is cheat day.
– Eat whatever the hell you want without making yourself sick.
- Drink in moderation.
– One drink max weekday evenings.
– Three drinks max on the weekend and during special events.
– 15 minutes every morning
– 20 minutes every morning
– Monday: Chest and abs
– Tuesday: Cardio
– Wednesday: Rest
– Thursday: Back, shoulders, abs
– Friday: Cardio
– Saturday: rest
– Sunday Arms and legs
– Two pages every day (delivered to Brianna)